Inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi on 2017, the metro in…
The industry of real estate in Kerala has matured enough where buyers are doing extensive research online before actually making their final purchase. Real estate is one such industry that has really benefited from the digital marketing wave. According to research, around 92% of potential buyers do vigorous research online before they ultimately make the purchase offline. The latest trends have shown that it is mandatory for every real estate organization to have an online presence which must be optimized via digital marketing communication mix.
How digital marketing in real estate benefit customers? The infusion of digital marketing in real estate has helped buyers by exposing them to more choices than ever before. From searching for online properties to real estate professionals who use social media to market housing, no one could have predicted the way digital has affected the real estate market.
Here are the top digital marketing trends you should keep an eye on to make sure your real estate agency stays ahead of the pack.
- User-Friendly Website
With so many photos and links, realtor websites can sometimes be a web developer’s nightmare. However, with the help of a professional web designer real estate professionals can develop a responsive website that is optimized for mobile browsing. As more buyers turn to their smartphones to run property searches real estate websites must be mobile optimized. Responsive design is the key to making this happen. You need to make sure your client’s mobile experience is a positive and useful one.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Pay-Per-Click; a powerful online marketing strategy that’s guaranteed to give you a great return on investment. Pay-Per-Click – also known as PPC – advertising is an excellent strategy for realtors looking to generate new leads based on ads that they pay for every time the ad gets clicked on. These include Google Ads (AdWords), Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and numerous re targeting options. Overall, PPC is a digital marketing strategy in which you advertise within a search engine’s sponsored results by bidding for the keywords, ad sets, and/or retargeting list connected to your real estate niche.
- Create a Social Media Marketing
The best realtors use social networks as an extension of themselves to reach more customers and capitalize on their competitive advantage. Social media is a major lead generator for real estate businesses, yet most real estate brands fail to maximize their efficiency online. There are many more ways to do real estate marketing for your social business through social networks.
Here are some social media tools:
- Many more
- Spend Time on SEO
SEO, or search engine optimization, is a critical technique to drive leads to your website. You must optimize your website to be found and ranked properly. In essence, running the best search engine optimization tactics is the way you take your real estate website to the top.
To understand why every real estate website needs SEO to be successful, just look at some of the statistics on real estate searches:
- Real estate searches have nearly tripled over the last several years.
- Google searches for real estate has grown over 20% each year since 2008.
- 90% of prospective homebuyers search for homes online.
- More than half of all homebuyers search online first.
SEO is a long game that requires time to strategize and implement, as it can take months or over a year to see significant results; however, when it is executed correctly, the outcome can be powerful and help increase the numbers of visitors and new prospects for your website.
- Virtual and Augmented Experiences
How can VR improve your Real Estate business?
Virtual Reality (VR) offers people artificial lifelike environment. What is it needed for? It would be of help for people who can take virtual tours of the houses they are interested in.
For many people, virtual reality technology is associated with video games and entertainment. This technology, however, has enormous potential in the real estate industry. The power of VR technology can help real estate agents grow their business, get more customers and offer high-level services.
Augmented Reality in Real Estate
Think of augmented reality as somewhere between the world of the physical world and the virtual world. Essentially, it is a mixed reality where computer generated graphics, videos, text and sounds overlap your physical view. Augmented reality in the real estate industry can help in three different ways:
- Information overlay of real-life objects
- Digital objects creation
- Enhancements of a real-life object
Here is a list of some more digital marketing trends in real estate industry.
- Online Expo: Online Expos are being increasingly used to showcase real estate projects across cities and locations. Virtual Expo presents a unique opportunity to the developers, as they can showcase multiple projects on a single platform without actually having to move a brick.
- Video Marketing: Real estate listings that utilize video marketing receive 403% more inquiries than those without video! Real estate marketing videos help sell your home, attract new clients, showcase your farm area, and market your services.
- Content Marketing: According to a recent study, content marketing has been shown to produce approximately three times as many leads as paid search. Outstanding real estate content can create a belief in the level of service that you offer and build an authentic connection with potential clients.
- Email Campaign: No matter the industry, an email nurture campaign is a valuable tool in connecting with new leads and staying relevant with past clients. Real estate and email marketing are a match made in heaven—as long as you make sure you’re sending the right kind of emails to your clients at the proper time in their journey toward a sale.
In the modern marketplace, digital marketing skills are becoming ever more important in running a successful business. That’s why it’s so important to take advantage of these digital tools and create an integrated online presence, driving more qualified leads to your site.